Introducing our "Balder's Radiant Tranquility" Candle, a fragrant masterpiece that encapsulates the essence of Balder, the Norse god of light and purity.
This candle, graced with a crackling wood wick, beckons you into a world of pure serenity. The harmonious scents of spearmint, rose, and lily unite to create an aroma that mirrors Balder's pure radiance. With each flicker of the wood wick, you'll be transported to a realm of inner peace and luminosity, much like the god of light himself.
Spearmint, with its refreshing notes, symbolizes Balder's purity, while the delicate fragrances of rose and lily represent his goodness and tranquility. Bask in the gentle glow of "Balder's Radiant Tranquility," and let it become your sanctuary of divine serenity. This isn't just a candle; it's an homage to Balder's spirit, a vessel of purity and a touch of radiant goodness for your space.
- 100% natural soy
- Wood Wick
- Crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- Love and positive energy goes into every candle.
If crystals fall onto wicks wait until wax cools and use a spoon to guide the crystal back to the side wall of the glass. When your candles is finished cleanse crystals and vessel with hot water and soap.
TIPS FOR BURNING WOODEN WICKED CANDLES:
- Hold candle at an angle when lighting; contact wick with flame for at least 8-10 seconds. This is super helpful if you are having issues with the wick catching fire.
- Upon first lighting, allow wax melt pool to reach edge of glass before extinguishing to prevent wax tunneling. This may take at least 2-3 hours.
- Before each new burn, trim excess burnt wood on wick to 1/8” height. This is very important! If not properly trimmed, the wick may not light, or flame may be too high. The shorter the height allows the wax to capillary up the wick to feed the flame properly.
- If you think you've over-trimmed the wick, use a butter knife to gently scrape out a small bit of wax beneath the wick to expose unburnt wood, and relight.
- If you notice the flame height getting too low after burning for an extended amount of time, it may be necessary to snap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
GENERAL CANDLE SAFETY:
- Burn within sight on a level, heat resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets and flammable objects.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass on a burning or cooling candle.
- Keep wax pool free of debris and wood wick trimmings.
- Always burn candles in a well ventilated room.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish candle, trim wick and relight.
- Handle glass jar with care. If the jar is broken, chipped or cracked, discontinue use.
- Discontinue burning once 1/2" of wax remains. Burning beyond this point can present a fire hazard.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of soy wax, it is normal to see some adhesion changes within the glass over time. This does not affect the ability of the wax to burn or mean the candle is defective.